Tuesday, August 24, 2010

You-nique ~ Doing It Your Way

"There is no prescribed Way for everyone. There is just your Way for NOW -- until you choose another." ~ Rusty Berkus

I had such a delightful brunch with my sweet friend Copper this morning. During the course of our Queen Creek Olive Mill adventure our discussion got a little philosophical (as discussions tend to do with
me :-). We were talking about our journey through life and how it is okay to follow our own path, to stop for awhile, to go back down the same road, and to turn around again. It is all part of OUR OWN experience. On our way back to her house, we reminisced about our friendship and how it transcends time. I love that I have friends that I can be away from for years and then back together feeling no separation at all. You know those are the friends that love you for who you are. The ones who love you while you do it your way :-).

I am blessed to have many friends and family members who love me while I do it my way...even when others may not consider it the "right way." ~ May we all be blessed in such a way :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment