Wednesday, January 26, 2011

29 Gifts ~ Day 20 Time for a nap

It had been a very busy few days and I hadn't been sleeping well, however, on Sunday morning, the hubs and I took time out for a morning matinee and went to see The King's Speech, which we thoroughly enjoyed. After lunch, Rick's son, Christopher came by to help with some yard chores and to try out Rick's new miter saw. I could have joined in on the yard work, or gotten involved in any number of household projects, and instead curled up on the sofa with a nice soft blanket and settled in for a two hour nap. Gift number 20 was a rare nap for myself.

{via}
Today I am grateful for:

1) Delicious fresh broccoli from Mom's garden
2) Shopping and lunch with Mom (a much too rare pleasure)
3) A nice evening walk with Hubs and the puppers

2 comments: