Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Facebook | In Her Peace

“It is always with excitement that I wake up in the morning wondering what my intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea. I work with it and rely on it. It's my partner.” ~ Jonas Salk

When I woke up yesterday I had a feeling that the day would be different, would not go as 'planned.' The quote that came to me was about joy and smiling. I didn't realize just how appropriate that bit of insight would be for my day. Today's quote is about mystery and the gift of intuition. We never really expect it, and yet it washes over us like a precious seashell in ocean waves over the sand. Have you ever held a shell to ear and heard the ocean waves. You must listen closely to hear it :-). I imagine that intuition is much the same. You must be still to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment