Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Facebook | In Her Peace

I was a little lost as I began my morning meditation. However, I stuck with it...focused my thoughts on Spirit and a lovely message began to emerge.
First, a quote

"How can I be useful? Of what service can I be? There is something inside me. What can it be." ~ Vincent Van Gough

Secondly, as I meditated on that quote, I began to realize that the plans I have today for supporting others, while taking time away from directly working my own plans...will in the short run have an impact on my life as well and in a big way.

And thirdly, the reminder in the message, is that we cannot give of our time, our resources, or our creativity, without significantly and positively impacting our own lives. While self gain may not be the reason we choose to help, self gain is just part of a Universal Truth. ~ Blessings, Janet"

No comments:

Post a Comment