Saturday, July 10, 2010

Facebook | In Her Peace

Facebook In Her Peace:
"'Evil prevails when good men do nothing" ~ unknown (Perhaps Edmond Burke)

I find myself witnessing a sort of David and Goliath type situation involving someone who is as close to my heart as anyone can get. Her hard work, creativity and integrity have been publicly called into question and is undermining her relationships and her business. I consider myself a peace-loving person, and yet every fiber of my being wants to lash out and right this wrong. I am sorry to be so cryptic in today's message, however, a potentiallyy legal proceeding prevents me from disclosing specifics. So for now, I would ask for positive thoughts and prayers for my loved one as well as healing for the wounded soul perpetuating this mess. ~ Blessings, Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment