Monday, July 12, 2010

Facebook | In Her Peace

"‎'Girls should be respected
Girls should never be rejected
Girls like to use their originality
Originality is part of their personality
Their enthusiasm is their joyfulness
...Their joyfulness is their soul
Their soul is their everything'
~ Neudi Ragel, Age 13

And out of the mouths of babes. It has been a roller coaster weekend, as I have witnessed the actions of a wounded woman and the beauty of women coming together to support one another. Today, I will think about all the wonderful, creative, funny, beautiful, sensitive, caring, lovable women who have crossed my path and share my journey through life. I will hold them up with the best of thoughts and intentions. Today: I dedicate my thoughts to lifting up all women. ~ Blessings, Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment