Friday, February 4, 2011

Thank You my New Friends

My husband sent me this photo from the courtyard at work yesterday. While temperatures here in the Valley of the Sun are not nearly as extreme as temperatures in so many areas of the country, it is cold for here.

Chandler, AZ
I've taken out my leather winter jacket, scarves, and gloves during the past few days. What I am struck by, is the gratitude I feel for our usually warm winters. It just made me stop and reflect on all of the blessings in my life. I have "met" so many wonderful women as I've browsed and hopped through blogland and I am continually amazed at the powerful connections we make. So, this morning, I just want to say thank you for stopping by. Thank you for following. Thank you for writing your wonderful blogs and for opening your heart to all of us. Have a wonderful weekend. ~Blessings, Janet

And a special Thank You goes out to Angie who I have shared before authors Living Aloha. Angie inspired me to take the 29 Day Gifts challenge and now for her 29th Gift is giving away a very special gift. Please take a moment to visit her blog, you will be so happy you did. As well as being an inspiring author, Angie is also a very talented artist.

Isn't she adorable? :-)
And she's got great taste! :-)


5 comments:

  1. Janet this is such a lovely post. The photo is amazing too. Yes, I don't know where I'd be without all my lovely friends in Blogworld. It's so nice to know you are all there. Thank you (don't know how to underline that but it should be underlined!)
    Warmest wishes from a grey UK
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture. And in AZ no less?

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an amazing picture...hard to believe it was in AZ!

    I have awarded you also with the stylish blogger award today...if you need info you can check it out on my blog.
    melody-mae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture! Looks like things around my parts all frozen up. I found your site through Tasty Tuesday, and it's nice to meet you. Your site is great!

    ReplyDelete